Why did I receive a bill from Greenport Rescue Squad?
- We did not receive your insurance information at the time of service.
- If the transport is covered under your personal health insurance plan, please call our billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3 to submit your insurance information so we can send a claim to your insurance company for payment.
- If the transport is covered under Worker’s Compensation due to an accident at work, please complete the Worker’s Compensation Form and return it to Greenport Rescue Squad, Inc., PO Box 275, Hudson, NY 12534.
- If the transport is the result of a Motor Vehicle Accident and covered under a NYS No Fault please complete the No Fault Insurance Claim Form and Assignment of Benefits Form and return it to Greenport Rescue Squad, Inc., PO Box 275, Hudson, NY 12534.
- You may have received a check directly from your insurance company. We submitted a bill to your insurance, and they may be sending a check directly to you. When you receive the check please submit the check to Greenport Rescue Squad, PO Box 275, Hudson NY 12534. (Please write the Run # on your check.)
- Your insurance has denied payment of the claim. Please call our billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3 to assist you. You may need to file an appeal.
- Your insurance has paid, and you have a deductible, coinsurance or copay. The information in the yellow portion of your bill should explain any balances due. Please mail payment to Greenport Rescue Squad, PO Box 275, Hudson NY 12534. If you should have any further questions, please contact the billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3.
How do I make a payment?
- To pay with credit card. Please call the billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3 to submit your credit card information.
- To pay with check. Please make your check payable to Greenport Rescue Squad, Inc. and mail your payment to PO Box 275, Hudson, NY 12534. Please include the bottom portion of your invoice so payment can be applied accurately to your account and include the Run # on your check.
How can I pay my bill if I do not have health Insurance?
Please call the billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3 and they will discuss payment options.
I was transported by Greenport Rescue Squad, however, I still have not received a bill. Why?
Please call the billing office at 518-822-8511 ext. 3; we may have the incorrect billing information. Your billing information will need to be updated.
How do I become an EMT?
When is the next CPR class?
For information on CPR, First Aid and AED training please contact our ALS Coordinator at 518-822-8511 ext. 104.
Our organization is holding an event and we would like Greenport Rescue Squad to present or attend, who do we speak to?
If you would like Greenport Rescue to present or attend your community event, please call our office manager at 518-822-8511 ext. 101 with the details of your event.